Salient Features of Library:
- Pleasant and conducive environment
- Library area: Library : 500 sq.ft
Reading Hall: 910 sq.ft
- Library Books: Titles: 1890
- General Magazines: 05
- Total no. of CD’s and DVD’s: 500
- Project Reports: 100 ( UG & PG )
- Reading Hall for 75 students
- Library services are computerized
- Barcode based circulation service
- Open Access
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Internet Facility
- E-Library Facility
- Books Lending
- Reading Hall
- Newspaper Section
- Reference Services
- Access to e-journals and e-books
- Question paper syllabus consultation
- Employment News
- Reference material regarding Aptitude tests
All students & staff Members of the college are the members of the College Library.
- I-Card is compulsory to avail the Reading Hall facility. Students must produce their I-Cards on demand, whenever they use Reading Hall. Otherwise Reading Hall facility may be denied to them.
- Reading Hall time
Monday to Saturday: 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- While entering the Reading Hall, every Student must enter his/her name in Library Register.
- Keep Silence in Reading Hall.
- Eating food is strictly prohibited in Reading Hall.
- Keep your mobile in silent mode while in Reading Hall.
- Book Issue – Return time
Monday to Saturday: 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Books will not be issued without Library card. For issuing question papers I-Card is compulsory.
- All library books should be handled with due care. Members should not mark, write on or disfigure the books in any way.
- Per student two books will be issued for a period of 10 days. If delayed then fine of Rs.2/- per day per book will be charged.
- If the book is lost or damaged, borrower will have to replace or pay for the replacement of the same book.
- The Library shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, misplacement of the personal belongings of the users.
- If the Library card is lost the new card will be issued on payment of Rs.30/-
- Outside student and faculty need to take permission of the Principal for using Library.